Priced at $27.00
Give yourself a break - crochet something that doesn't have to fit! Summer Sunset is crocheted in three colors of Mojave, a yarn that is as perfect in this wall hanging as it is in a top or accessory. The stitch pattern is easily customizable in number of repeats. How cute would it be to make a few of these wall trinkets in different sizes for that bare wall in your home?
- Designed by Bestsey Sennott
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, 16" long dowel with .5" circumference
- Finished Measurements: 12" (30.5 cm) width, 22.5" (51 cm) length, excluding fringe
- Gauge:20 sts x 18 rows = 4" in pattern after blocking.
- Hook: US Size D/3 (3.25 mm) is required but not included
- 1 skein each of 3 colors is required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits