This design is free from the Knitting Fever International website. : This hat is worked in the round from a two-color cast-on at the brim to
the crown. Once the hat body is completed, the contrasting-color stitches from the cast-on are picked up and a lining is knit in the contrasting color, making this slouchy hat completely reversible.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please feel free to call our customer service line toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create a custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Knitting Fever International website. Remember to follow link to download the pattern as it will not be included in the kit shipment.
- Size US 2- 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 18.5 (21.5)" circumference x 10" tall.
- Gauge: 26 sts & 40 rows over 4".
- Color shown is #16 Garnet outside, #21 Meneshma inside.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.