WE'RE USING PID 12032 INSTEAD!!! DON"T MAKE THIS ACTIVE
We've created this scarf as a project that can be knitted and worn to show your support of Breast Cancer Research. The design and selection of yarns was inspired by the scarf knit by all of the Hollywood Hunks that knit for us in September 2007.
$5 of every scarf sold will be donated
to the Susan G Komen Foundation.
US 19 Needles suggested, not included.
Approximate Finished Size: 6" wide by 74" long (with fringe)
(Print this out!)
Note: you will have some yarn left over... try knotting it all together - end to end - and knitting another scarf - you'll have created a one-of-a-kind project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Use all 5 yarns together for the entire project
- Cut Fringe First - cut 30 10" pieces (you'll want 15 pieces for each end of the scarf: 5 sets of fringe on each end of the scarf - and each set is comprised of 3 'pieces'). And remember, each 'piece' is actually 5 strands held together.
- Using US 19 Needles, cast on 9 Stitches.
- K1, *YO, K2TOG* every row until you almost run out of yarn.
- Bind Off.
- Attach Fringe - 5 sets of fringe on each end of the scarf - and each set is comprised of 3 'pieces'
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.