Priced from $82.78 to $94.45
Taken from "Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health"
by Laura Zander. A portion of the proceeds from Knit Red will be donated to the FNIH in support of the Heart Truth campaign to bring heart disease awareness to women in the US. Join us as we literally "Stick it to heart disease" by bringing together the entire needlearts industry with the Stitch Red
campaign! (This kit will ship when the book becomes available on June 5th. Any orders placed after June 5th will ship within 24 hours of ordering as long as all items ordered are in stock. If not, we will notify you of any delay within one business day.)
View more Project Kits from Knit Red (Stitch Red)!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health, pg 32 - Beaded Lace Shawl by Andrea Jurgrau.
- Size US 4- 32" Circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge), 1 oz Size 8/0 Japanese Beads, Size 16 crochet hook or size to fit the beads, and scrap yarn and crochet hook for provisional cast on are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 59" wide and 31" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows over 4" in St st.
- Color Shown is #201 Seeing Red.