Priced from $32.60 to $48.90
A sweet little raglan perfect for the beginner knitter. It's worked from the top down in one piece. The neckband is picked up and knitted at the end.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Hannah Fettig, Mabel's Closet Collection.
- Needles required but not included: US 5 (3.75mm) - 16" circular, US 5 (3.75mm) double points. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, two 1/2" buttons.
- To fit: 0-6 (6-12, 12-18, 18-24) months. Finished Measurements: 21.75 (23, 24.25, 25.75)" chest circumference, buttoned with 3/4" overlap.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Chickadee. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Hikoo Sueno is a great substitute.