Priced at $48.00
From Knitscene Fall 2019: The triangular Lagoon Shawl has a mostly garter-stitch body, which represents peaceful waters. The wavy lace edges and stripes represent waves and breakers. This shawl is worked back and forth beginning at one corner and increased to the upper edge.
- Designed by Lana Jois
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 32" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Marker (m); tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 50" high, 48" wide across upper edge, and 70" along longest edge of triangle.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 34 rows = 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown in HiKoo CoBaSi: #037 Gun Metal Grey (MC), 4 skeins; #010 Deep Turquoise (A) and #011 Indigo (B), 1 skein each.
- Photo credit: Interweave Press
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits