Priced from $59.10 to $118.20
Taken from: 144 Stitches - "Ferry Ride" - Calling all beginners! This one is for you! This simple tank is the perfect way to get a taste of larger projects that hug your body. Ideal for layering and wearing on warmer days or just around the house, the styling opportunities of this beauty are endless!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Michele Costa.
- Size US 6 - 4.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
- Finished Measurements: Finished Bust: 34.25 (38, 42, 45.75, 49.5, 53.25, 57.25, 61, 64.75)". Designed to fit loosely - with 2-4" of positive ease.
- Yarn shown is Handspun Hope Ethiopian Cotton Sport Weight in the shade Logwood.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits