Some options as low as $12.90
A note from the designer - "We've been looking for silver linings for a while now, and knitting has been mine. It's been lovely to put soft and fluffy yarn in my hands and let the rhythm of my needles carry me through. I hope this soft and warm cowl gives you joy in the making and comfort in the wearing."
This cowl uses two shades of grey with broken line motifs as a way to help us discover the silver lining after a understandably hard year. With purchase of this kit you will receive all of the yarn you need as well as the Ravelry download code!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Adrienne Anila.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 10.5" x 6.5" after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Fyberspates Cumulus in the shades 911 - Silver Green and 920 - Storm Cloud.