Priced at $54.00
Taken from Cold Weather Crochet: "The yarn is really the star with this coordinating set. The natural color change in the yarn is used to its full advantage by making both mitts at the same time. Then, using the remainder of the balls of yarn, crochet the cowl with one color fading into another and then back again. Decorative buttons really add a punch to this piece. These pieces can be worn together or separately."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Cold Weather Crochet, by Marly Bird.
- Size US I-9/5.5mm crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), removable stitch markers, five decorative buttons, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Mitts 6.5" circumference, 8" long. Cowl 5.75" wide by 30" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 8 stitches and 12 rows = 4 inches in cross stitches.
- Color Shown is Cochinilla.