On sale from: $60.75
Taken from Interweave Crochet, Fall 2015: "Pineapple lace alternates with solid panels in this sideways crocheted triangular shawl. The color-changing yarn unfolds in a deliciously beautiful way as you crochet, creating a versatile accessory. The adjustable length allows you to crochet it to the size you like."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet, Fall 2015. Design by Zsuzsanna Makai.
- Size H/8 (5 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: About 33" wide at end and 60" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 7 rows = 4" in dc.
- Yarn Shown is Ombre Sport Merino Silk. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Ombre Sport is a wonderful substitute!