Priced from $66.00 to $71.00
Itusi is aesthetically reversible, so there's no need to worry about which side is showing as you wear it. Who needs that kind of stress, anyway? This asymmetric shawl is worked flat,
beginning by at the widest edge and gradually decreasing to the tip.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Rachel Brockman
- Size US 6 (4 mm) - straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Markers, tapestry needle, removable stitch markers.
- Finished Measurements: 30.5" wide x 80" long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in garter rib twist pattern.
- Color Shown: Papyrus in 229-10 Elderberry - 6 balls