This design is available for purchase from: Amy Gunderson's Ravelry "Gradiate Tank" - An airy, summery tank to get you in the mood for vacations at the beach and watching the clouds drift by. This drapey garment features five sections of scalloped waves with complimentary colors to add interest while still maintaining a simple and carefree vibe. Classic in nature, this tank will only get better with time, as it's made out of linen and will soften after each wash and use.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32½ (36, 40, 44, 48½, 52, 56)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Colors shown are Fibra Natura in 009 Robin, 014 White, 020 Mineral, and 024 Blue Spruce.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.