On sale from: $20.00
Taken from Classic Elite Booklet # 9248 Nobility: "Elbow length mittens that can be worn with the cuff up to the elbow or rolled at the wrist. Mittens are identical and can fit either hand."
*Please note, the larger size took all of two hanks of yarn which is the amount provided in the kit. If your gauge is not exact, you may need a third hank.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Booklet # 9248 Nobility, pg 10 - Esquire
- Size US 8 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch holder, and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 9.5 (8.5)" hand circumference x 15.75 (16.75)" length after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 sts & 24 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #7289 Deep Rose.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit