Priced from $102.00 to $187.00
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "Worked from the bottom to the armholes, the waist shaping is achieved by changing needle size. The raglan yoke is worked in a single piece from the armholes to the neck. This project allows for easy stitch substitution and the length of the sleeves and body can be adjusted for very different looks."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 61 - Lace Pullover.
- Size US 4 - 24" circular needles, US 5 double point needles, US 3 - 24" circular needles, US 2 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), two cable needles, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5 (40.5, 44.75, 49.5, 54, 58.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 29 sts and 35 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Orchid Haze and Royal Purple.
Colors Available in this Kit