Priced at $114.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Magazine - '10 Winter: "Katherine Vaughan stripes the Barclay Sweater with an organic pattern reminiscent of light birches against dark oaks. Side gussets and a modified drop sleeve allow for sideways-knit construction without sacrificing fit."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Knits Magazine - '10 Winter, page 34.
- Size US 8 straights, US 7 straights, and US 7-16" circulars are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 34 (40, 44, 48, 52)".
- Gauge: 18 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #1708 and #1707.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit