Originally from: $73.50 to $136.50
Some options as low as $43.75
Taken from Home & Away: Knits for Everyday Adventures: "Boothbay is a cocoon of a cardigan, cradling you with its cozy garter stitch collar. Knitted in worsted weight yarn, the long body and wide open front make it perfect for everyday wear. The pictured sweater is knitted seamless from the top down. If you prefer seamed knits, a second set of instructions is included to knit the cardigan in pieces."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Home & Away: Knits for Everyday Adventures.
- Size US 7-32" circular and size 7 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31.25 (35.25, 39.25, 43.25, 47.25) [51.25, 55.25, 59.25, 63.25]" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Lark in Bark. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade 220 Heathers is a great substitute.