Priced at $22.40
This design is a free pattern from the Cascade website - From the designer, "The Lattice Sampler Shawl is an asymmetric triangular shawl featuring bands of lattice lace in a Garter stitch field. Each of the lace bands is set off from the Garter stitch background by ridges of double Garter stitch. The shawl finishes with a wider band of large lattice lace."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Cascade website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 3 stitch markers, yarn needle, and pins for blocking .
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 64" wide x 32.5" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 40 rows = 4".
- Color shown is 9593 Ginseng.