Priced from $170.40 to $181.05
Taken from: Vogue Knitting Magazine, Fall 2017, 35th Anniversary Issue "Cabled Pullover" - For our thirty-fifth anniversary, Newton challenged herself-and ended up with her favorite design of her entire career. The focus is the wide
horizontal lattice cable that runs across the body and lower sleeves. To that is added a multi-patterned skirt and a yoke that rises into a textured hood with cable details. Sleeve tops are knit separately, with center cables that make their way down from saddle shoulders.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Size US 8 needles, US 6 and 8 circular needles, 24" long (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, stitch holders, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes Available: Small/Medium, Large/X-Large
- Finished Bust Measurements: 46 (50)"
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches over stockinette using size 8 (5mm) needles.
- Yarn shown is North Light Fibers Atlantic. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade 220 is a great substitute!