Priced at $11.80
Taken from Churchmouse At Home: "The knitting's as easy as pie-easier, actually! Once your knitted piece is fully felted, simply use the included templates (or trace your own favorite cookie cutters) to cut 'dough' into jolly cookie shapes. Decorate as desired (we've included embroidery instructions). Hang them on your tree, tie them onto packages, string garlands-you get the idea. Yum!"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Churchmouse At Home - Felted Gingerbread Ornaments
- Size US 13 24" Circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 1 stitch marker, sharp scissors and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Should yield 5-6 gingerbread people.
- Gauge: 11 sts over 4" with yarn held double before felting.
- Color Shown is M175 Bronze Patina.