Priced from $27.00 to $67.50
Taken from Tiny Owl Knits Patterns: "Fringy felted kicks that will help you bramble through the wild bracken with ease. Wear them as house-slippers or blanket-stitch a flip-flop bottom to the sole to wear them anywhere."
The pattern for these boots contains 4 different height options (Mini, Short, Mid, & Tall) as showin in the large photo. There are also 5 different women's shoe size options outlined below. To determine which kit to buy, choose your foot size and desired boot height and look for it in the yarn quantities below. If you have any questions about sizing, please feel free to call one of our yarn experts at: (877) 529-5648 and we are happy to help!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Tiny Owl Knits Patterns - Moonkoosa Boots
- Size US 11- 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a tapestry needle, stitch markers, and a crochet hook are required but not included.
- Finished Women's Shoe Sizes: XS 3-4 (S 5-6, M 7-8, L 9-10, XL 11-12) after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts & 16 rows over 4"
- Colors Shown are: M02 Brown Heather- Mini, M113 Oregano- Short, M140 Aran- Mid, & M08 Wild Oak- Tall.