Some options as low as $10.80
Taken from Knit Simple - 2011 Holiday: "Why settle for a single partridge? Five different sizes of birds are knitted flat, folded, stuffed, and seamed."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Knit Simple - 2011 Holiday, page 73.
- Size US 10 straights (or size needed to obtain gauge), red felt for wings, fabric glue, and polyester stuffing are required but not included.
- Finished Width Before Stuffing: 3.5 (5, 5.5, 6, 6.75)".
- Gauge: 13 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #M11 White Frost.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit