Originally from: $146.40 to $172.90
On sale from: $103.20 to $129.70
Taken from: Knit How "Fiona" - This scarf is a great introduction to cables! Knit flat from short end to short end, it can be embellished with pom poms, as shown, or you can leave them off for a sleeker look. This pattern is the perfect way to get to grips with cables, while also being versatile. This fun knit will help you expand your repertoire of knitting skills!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Fiona Alice.
- Size US 11 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: large cable needle, a tapestry needle, and pom pom maker.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 21 cm / 8 1/4" wide x 190 cm / 75" long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: Quince & Co. Osprey, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Blue Sky Fibers Worsted Hand Dyes as a substitute.