Taken from: Along avec Anna "Dandelion Cardigan" - From the designer, "The Dandelion Cardigan is knitted from bottom to top, with a nice dandelion stitch on the body.
The sleeves are knitted in the round in stockinette stitch, and are then attached to the body to knit the raglan decreases that will shape the neckline."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Ravelry website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 - 24" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: buttons, scrap yarn, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 3, (6, 12, 18 months)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Shown: Garnstudio DROPS Merino Extra Fine, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Blue Sky Fibers Skinny Cotton as an alternative.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.