Priced at $29.20
Taken from: Michele Sabatier "Berry Baby Hat" - This very popular hat is perfect for the newborn babes in your life! The deep rolled bottom provides additional stretch meaning it will stay put even as baby grows!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 and US 8 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: The inside circumference of the hat, when it's not stretched out, is 11.5" and it's about 5" deep when the
cuff is rolled up, not including the topknot.
- Gauge: 20 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette.
- Yarn Shown: Debblie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. We recommend using Blue Sky Fibers Organic Cotton as an alternative.