Priced at $17.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Gifts "Camellia" - Simple stripes are always a good go-to design for the winter-time (or for any time, really!). This easy pattern is perfect for all walks of knitter, offering a nice break from the harder patterns in your queue and great for practice if you aren't as confident in your skills. Made entirely out of stockinette, this one knits up super fast, meaning you can make it for all of your friends with time to spare!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Kerry Bullock-Ozkan.
- Size US 6 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1, (2, 3) & 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: Hat: 18 (19.75, 23.5)" circumference and 8 (9, 10)" tall. Mitts: 8 (8.75)" hand circumference and 7 (8)" long.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in St st on larger needle
- Colorway shown is Winter (Original), which uses Blue Sky Fibers Woolstock in the shades #1321 Loon Lake and #1324 Morning Frost.