Priced from $228.20 to $326.00
Available for purchase from Interweave's Website "Mirrored-Cable Swing Coat" - The fronts of this swanky sweater are knit with short rows and accented with large, chunky cables for a swingy silhouette. The stylish sleeves end at a 3/4 legth and have a small cable of their own while the back of the garment has a unique ascending pattern. Note: Measurements are for back width, from center of underarm to center of underarm rather than bust measurement!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 15 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, stitch holders, tapestry needle, and a size N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook.
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Back Width Measurements: 15 1/4 (16 3/4, 18, 20 3/4, 22)" after blocking
- Gauge: 8.5 stitches and 12 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch.
- Color shown is Blue Sky Fibers Blue Sky Bulky Yarn in 1217 Curry.