From Berroco - This classic v-neck sweater gets a modern update with a split hem and hi-lo hemline! Knit up in Berroco Arno, this sweater will follow you throughout the seasons. Arno is a blend of cotton and wool, perfect for a transitional garment like this.
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Amy Christoffers
- Size US 4 (3.5 mm): 16" circular & 24" circular or straight; US Size 6 (4 mm): 24" circular or straight are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holder, safety pin, removable stitch marker, regular stitch marker, tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)", shown in 40" size. Recommended ease is +2-4"
- Gauge: 21 sts x 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch on larger needles.
- Shown in Berroco Arno in color #5044 Basil. 6 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.