Priced from $45.00 to $99.00
From designer Amy Herzog: Mr. Rogers was one of my childhood heroes-I remember demanding that my mother come outside and get us five minutes before it aired each day, so that my brother and I could scramble into the house and watch, enraptured. I thought I couldn't be any more smitten with who he was, and what he did. Then, as an adult textile artist, I learned that **every single one of Mr. Rogers's sweaters was hand-knit by his mum**. Be still my heart!
This advanced-level cardigan is worked in pieces from the bottom up and then seamed for stability, with set-in sleeves. The neckline is picked up and worked with short rows after the button placket has been faced for a zipper.
- Designed by Amy Herzog
- You can purchase this pattern directly from Amy Herzog's website (pattern link)
- Finished Chest Measurements: 31.5 (34.75, 38, 40, 43.25, 46.5, 49.5, 52.5, 55.5, 58.75, 62, 64)", intended to be worn with 2-4" of positive ease
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Berroco Vintage in color #5173 Red Pepper. 5 (5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 10, 11) hanks are required.
- Please note - we no longer stock #5173 Red Pepper, but we have several other great reds like 51181 Ruby, 5134 Sour Cherry, 5151 Cardinal, and 5150 Berries!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
Colors Available in this Kit