Priced from $12.00 to $19.20
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Skagen Shawl" - Garter stitch and simple eyelets combine to create an eye-catching asymmetrical triangle shawl..
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- 24" or longer circular needle, size 7 (4.50 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 11 st markers for marking lace repeats, 1 locking stitch marker, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 75" across top x 15" wide (at widest point).
- Gauge: 18 sts and 34 rows = 4" in St st and Garter St body of shawl.
- Color Shown is 6919 Mist.
- Note: Almost the entire ball was used, if in doubt buy a second ball