Priced at $48.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Shutter Shade Stole" - Two colors of Berroco Remix Light are paired together in a slipped-stitch pattern to create horizontal and vertical stripes in a large stole knitting pattern.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Size US 7 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 25" wide x 72" long.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches
in garter stitch.
- Colors shown are 6975 Earth and 6930 Smoke.