Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 17: Summer 2016 "Red Bud Isle" - Tank is worked from the bottom front hem upwards, increasing along edges of the back body and adding a single stripe near the hem and a set of stripes at the chest. Stitches are then cast off to separate into front and back strap sections. Front body is finished first and each strap is turned into an i-cord. Back body pieces overlap and strap stitches pick up stitches to join together back body pieces to create the fixed overlap. The final stitches are worked into i-cord for each strap. Where only one number is given this applies to all sizes..
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 17: Summer 2016 "Red Bud Isle".
- Size US 7 circular needle, minimum 24" length (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 x US 7 DPNs for i-cord (optional), US J/10 crochet hook, stitch markers, 2 locking stitch markers, stitch holders or scrap yarn.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (36, 40, 44, 46, 50)" - to be worn with 2" positive ease
Model has 32" bust, stands 5'5" tall, and is wearing size 2.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 24 rows to 4" over stocking stitch on 4.5 mm needles after blocking.
- Colors shown are Piper and Point Judith.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.