Priced at $36.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine Spring 2017 "Urban Poncho" - Flowing lines make this art deco-inspired poncho a statement piece. The heavy tassels at each corner add weight to the hem and style to this poncho.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet Magazine pg. 42 "Urban Poncho".
- Sizes I/9 (5.5 mm) and J/10 (6 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 35" wide and 24" long at center after blocking.
- Gauge: 1 patt rep = 3.5" wide and 7" deep with larger hook.
- Yarn shown is Cestari Monticello Collection. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Berroco Modern Cotton DK is a great substitute!