Priced from $115.50 to $148.50
How is this poncho knit? Every which way - that's how! An update on a traditional log cabin style graces the front and back of this oversized poncho. But don't worry - the pattern includes a handy diagram clearly showing how things all fit together. This poncho is knit modularly, and there are no seams to sew at the end!
- Designed by Amy Christoffers
- US Size 8 (5 mm) 16" & 32" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker, spare needle US Size 8 (5 mm) or smaller
- Finished Width Measurements: 26 (30, 34)" after blocking; shown in 26" size
- Gauge: 18 sts x 36 rows = 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown in #7406 Salt & Pepper
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits