It's all about the details in this staple pullover! This sweater is knit in the round from the bottom to the armholes, and then front and back are worked flat. The front shoulders reach over to the angled back shoulders, creating a cool architectural looking seam.
- Designed by Berroco Design Team
- US Size 10 (6 mm) & US Size 10.5 (6.5 mm): 24" circular, set of dpns; US Size 10 (6 mm): 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, 2 stitch markers, 2 removable stitch markers, waste yarn
- Finished Bust Measurements: 42 (45, 48, 52, 58, 61, 64, 68)" after blocking
- Shown in 42" size. Recommended positive ease is 6-10"
- Gauge: 11 sts x 21 rounds = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle.
- Shown in #9103 Oat
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.