Priced at $46.90
Taken from: Booklet 428 - Topaz - "Dunya" - Textured to perfection, this mosaic pattern uses the different weights of Berroco Topaz and Berroco Aerial to create a fabric that's plush and unique, lending themselves perfectly to the brick pattern this cowl has. Knit flat before being sewn, this pattern can also be easily modified to be a scarf!
- Designed by Amy Christoffers.
- Size US 8 - 5.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 9" / 23 cm wide x 58" / 147.5 cm around
- Yarns shown are Berroco Aerial in the shades 3438 Emerald and Berroco Topaz in the shade1221 Mural.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits