Priced at $49.50
Columns of reverse stockinette bordered by eyelets add interest to this large shawl without detracting from the awesomeness that is Berroco Sesame. This piece begins at the tip with just a few stitches and grows into a triangle. You won't have to worry about yardage with this one, as it's easy to stop and bind off at any point!
- Designed by Amy Christoffers
- US Size 8 (5 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 40" wide x 56" long after blocking
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4" in pattern stitch.
- Shown in #7407 Soba
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits