Priced at $12.00
From Issue 31 of Pom Pom Quarterly: Alatau is a mountainous region in central Asia, a perfect name for this textured hat! Alatau is worked in the round from the top down with increases worked within 6 (7, 8) 'wedges' of Chart A. Two brim options are given.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Parker Thornton
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 16" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 6 (7, 8) stitch markers (including one unique marker for beg of round), scrap yarn for provisional cast-on, tapestry needle
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3); shown in Size 2.
- Finished Circumference: 18.25 (21.25, 24.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 24 roundss = 4 inches in twisted rib pattern
- Shown in Harrisville Designs Nightshades, we think Berroco Ultra Wool DK makes a great substitute! 1 skein (all sizes) is required.