You know what we've been missing for a while now? A good mystery - something we can really sink our teeth, er, needles into. Well, we've finally picked up something that may finally sate that hunger! Our favorite time-traveling duo is back again along with our favorite superfan and designer extraordinaire - Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs in tow!!
The pattern this year is a semi-circular shawl, constructed using a fingering weight wool and mohair silk blend yarn held together. The result is light and ethereal, with a lovely mohair halo. It is beginner friendly, and fairly easy to knit, with just a few sections of more challenging patterning. It's the perfect project for watching and knitting!
The Fraser's Ridge MKAL is our newest mystery knit-along, including the following:
- 1 skein of Honeygirl Farms Honey Fingering in Scottish Sunset - a 100% superwash merino yarn with 490 yards of squishy strings.
- 2 balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze in the shade 664 Steel.
- 1 pattern download code off of Rachel's Ravelry page.
- 1 packet of Soak for when you start blocking.
- 1 pair of mini scissors to keep in your project bag.
- 1 darning needle!
We're casting on February 16th, will you be joining in!?
Please note: You will need a US size 7 needle with at least a 32" cord to complete this project, which is not included in the kit.