Hey, crocheters! Lookin' to get hooked on your next retreat!? Come join us and The Crochet Crowd for 4 days of yarn, crocheting, and learning at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe! This year, we're super excited to announce that we're offering a retreat. Just. For. Crocheters. Oh yeah, it's happenin'! Meet with other retreaters who have a passion for the craft and love to get just a liittle bit knotty, hehe! Attend classes, meet Mikey, dye your own yarn, and receive exclusive goodies like a custom Madelinetosh colorway and enamel pin (among other tasty treats from our sponsors) in a Crochet Crowd della Q bag!
Relax on the lake, in the heated pool, or at the private beach and do what you love - crocheting! Meet with other like-minded people and chat it up with a view (and a yarn ball or two!) by joining each other in the exclusive Jimmy Beans lounge looking over the gorgeous Lake Tahoe. Experience the delicious food in a plated 3-course meal at The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and a catered lunch at Jimmy Beans!
Come in and spend a while in the 22,000 sq. foot Jimmy Beans warehouse (complete with a yarn arcade) between your classes! Try your hand at our claw machine, or just wander the aisles in search of that perfect yarn!
Located in Incline Village with a waterfront on the gorgeous Lake Tahoe and perfectly nestled into the Sierra Nevada mountains, the Hyatt Regency features a spacious dining area as well as plenty of comfy seating for guests to sit and chat.
If you wish to add an additional night to your stay or wish to have a significant other share meals with you, please contact our customer service team at (775) 827-9276
- Meal Plan For Extra Person: $675
- Additional Night A La Carte: $260
You can cancel without penalty by August 15th. If you cancel after August 15th, you will be charged a $100 fee. Any cancellations after September 1st will not receive a refund.
-Pricing includes lodging, all meals, all classes, and all events hosted by our sponsors and partners.
-Prices include taxes, gratuities and resort fees
-Cost is payable in full or in 4 payments. Please contact customer service at (775) 827-9276 if you wish to do the payment plan
-You may specify a roommate on your registration form (please be sure to send your forms in around the same time), or we will happily match you with one
- Beautiful lakeside resort with access to a private beach
- Fine dining experience included
- Featuring honored guest, Michael Sellick
- Unique, hands-on dye class from our color and dye expert from Madelinetosh
- Private Jimmy Beans lounge to relax, crochet, and socialize with other retreaters
- Exclusive Crochet Crowd Swag Bags filled to the gills
- A behind the scenes look at the 22,000 sq. foot Jimmy Beans warehouse and yarn arcade
Transportation to and from Reno Tahoe International Airport
- The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe does not offer a hotel shuttle but recommends North Lake Tahoe Express. They will be happy to pick you up at the airport and drop you at the hotel for $49 (one way) or $98 (roundtrip).
- This shuttle is ADA compliant
- North Lake Tahoe Express
- Travel time to & from Reno-Tahoe International Airport on North Lake Tahoe Express is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours without any unexpected delays depending on stop location.
- Travel time by car from Reno-Tahoe International Airport to The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe is 45-50 minutes with no traffic.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport is relatively small but we recommend a 60 minute early arrival window from your flight time, especially if you are checking baggage.