|This casually styled striped cardigan is elevated by the super soft Terra yarn; a blend of baby alpaca, silk and wool!
- This pattern is from Knitscene Magazine- Spring 2012, pg 58 - Manayunk Cardigan.
- Size US 6 and 8- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch holders, and 5- 3/4" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (38, 42, 45.5, 50.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 27 rows over 4" in St st on larger needles.
- Colors Shown are Black Walnut (MC) and Anemone (CC) although we recommend Yarrow as a substitute for Anemone..