Priced at $19.90
This design is free from the Tahki Stacy Charles website.
: "This simple scarf takes just 2 balls of Tahki's summery cotton yarn, Ripple. The easy mesh patterns is great for beginners, or those knitters looking for an easy, instant-gratification project."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Tahki Stacy Charles website. Remember to download or print the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 10 straight needles and a tapestry needles are required but not included.
- Finished Size: One size 7" wide x 76" long
- Gauge: 19 sts and 18 rows over 4"
- Color shown is #10 Pewter