Priced at $46.50
Taken from Interweave Crochet Magazine - '10 Fall: "Crocheted from the cuff down in a silky wool blend, the contrasting colors of these socks enhance the honeycomb stitch pattern. The heel and toe are worked in a lighter color while the foot is worked in the darker color and in a split single crochet, which gives the look of stockinette stitch and provides a soft, cushiony feel."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine - '10 Fall, page 60.
- Size US D crochet hook is required but not included.
- Finished Leg Circumference Measurements: 7.25 (9, 10.75)".
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #7803 Dachshund and #7802 Clementine Brown.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit