|Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "A deep 2x2 ribbed cuff, which keeps the hat snug, segues into funky horseshoe cables. Easy-care bulky yarn makes the ribs and cables pop."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 76 - Cabled Hat.
- Size US 11 - 16" circular needles, US 11 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 18 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Teal and Pumpkin.