Originally from: $39.90 to $57.85
On sale from: $19.90 to $37.85
Taken from Rowan Warm & Toasty: "Knit this loopy stitch accessory snood from Warm & Toasty, a design by Martin Storey using Tumble, a glorious lightweight, soft and lofty yarn (alpaca and cotton). This versatile snood can be worn around the neck or across the shoulders and the knitting pattern is suitable for beginners."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rowan Warm & Toasty, pg 36 - Crispin Snood
- Size US 17 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 13" deep x 37.5" around after blocking.
- Gauge: 7 sts and 5.5 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Amethyst 568.