Some colors as low as $20.25
Taken from Knit Wear: "Dropped yarnovers insert light gauzy stripes into a solid fabric. A half twist before binding off creates a Mobius-strip shape that can be worn around the neck or over the head!"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Wear, pg 52 - Pattern- Nonesuch Cowl.
- Size US 10.5- 24" Circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), waste yarn, spare circular needle (US 10.5 or smaller), tapestry needle, and a size US 10.5/K Crochet hook are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 28.75" Circumference X 11.5" height after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 26 rows over 4" in Garter Drop Stitch.
- Color Shown is #880- Andes.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit