Priced from $29.90 to $56.85
Taken from The Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet: "The delicate green color and strong diagonal lines of the lovely little spiral thing inspired the cowl. Its marvelously simple to knit. It may actually be the easiest project in the whole book, but the end result is terribly impressive."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet, pg 110 - Laosa Lateritia.
- Size US 6 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20 (30, 40)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 5 sts over 1".
- Color Shown is Rock Moss.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit