Priced at $19.95
Taken from Noro Knitting Magazine - Premier Issue - Fall 2012: These banded socks are "worked from the toe-up with crisscrossing cables that start at the instep and run up the leg."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Knitting Magazine - Premier Issue - Fall 2012, pg. 71.
- To sets of US size 2-29" circs (or size needed to obtain gauge) and one cable needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7" foot circumference and 10" length from toe to heel.
- Gauge: 32 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #4.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit