Priced at $59.85
Taken from Noro Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer 2013: "The shawl...is worked fro side to side with stepped shaping fomed by binding off at one edge of a row and casting on at the other. A simple four-row lace repeat and gerte edges keep the focus on the bold waves of color."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer 2013, pg 75 - Lace Panel Shawl
- Size US 8 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 55" by 24.5" after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 28 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #373.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit