Priced from $29.95 to $37.94
Taken from Noro Magazine Fall/Winter 2013: As cozy as they are charming, these fingerless gauntlets sport a chevron nupp pattern along their front sides. The backs and thumbs are knit in stockinette for extra functionality; ribbing adds finish to the edges. They're knit in the round in Noro Shiraito.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Fall/Winter 2013, pg 67 - Fingerless Gauntlets
- Size US 4 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.5" circumference x 10" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 32 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #26.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit