|Taken from It Girl Crochet: "This scarf was inspired by a treasured antique lamp that has been in my family for years. It is a serendipitous meeting of crocheted marbles and delicate lace, which make an elegant match. Embroidery embellishment adds interest to make this scarf an eye-catching statement piece, worthy of your best occasions. All of the elements are crocheted separately, and then they are harmoniously joined in a unique manner with crochet."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from It Girl Crochet, pg 63 - Roundel Scarf.
- Size E crochet hook, F crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), blocking pins, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.75" x 73" after blocking.
- Gauge: large marble over 3".
- Color Shown is Topaz, Juniper, and Kohl .